- Beautiful 18 hole Championship Golf Course
- Club Car golf cart fleet
- Assigned carts with names/hole assignments
- Loudspeaker announcements to organize and start event
- Put out and collect sponsor signs
- Special event coordination (Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, etc.)
- Shotgun starts
- Donation of rounds of golf for raffle/prizes
- Golf shop gift certificates ($8 per person charge)
- Outside Tent Pavilion for post tournament lunch or dinner
- Shamrock Grille available for drinks & snacks
- Microphone & Staging for prize table / raffles, etc.
- Refreshment/beverage cart
- Carts for volunteers
BRADFORD COUNTRY CLUB GOLF OUTING MENU OPTIONS
The Murphy’s are pleased to provide you with a great golf experience, as well as an after golf lunch or dinner that all will enjoy.
To schedule a first tee outing (a block of tee times), a minimum of 16 players is required.
To schedule a shotgun event (all players commencing play at the same time at different hole locations), a minimum of 72 players is required. Shotgun start outings will begin at 7:00 A.M. or 8:00 A.M., depending on the time of year. We schedule golf tournaments and outings on weekdays only (Mondays-Fridays). Please contact our golf professional, Kevin Murphy to discuss your options. 978-372-8587 x15.
It is our objective to ensure your outing or special occasion exceeds your expectations.
To provide your thirsty golfers with their favorite beverages while playing, a beverage cart will be provided for your event. All food and beverage must be purchased through our Food & Beverage services in our Shamrock Grille & Bar.