- Beautiful 18 hole Championship Golf Course
- Club Car golf cart fleet
- Assigned carts with names/hole assignments
- Loudspeaker announcements to organize and start event
- Put out and collect sponsor signs
- Special event coordination (Closest to the Pin, Longest Drive, etc.)
- Shotgun starts
- Donation of rounds of golf for raffle/prizes
- Golf shop gift certificates ($8 per person charge)
- Outside Tent Pavilion for post tournament lunch or dinner
- Shamrock Grille available for drinks & snacks
- Microphone & Staging for prize table / raffles, etc.
- Refreshment/beverage cart
- Carts for volunteers
Bradford Outing Menu
The Murphy’s are are pleased to provide you with a great golf experience, as well as an after golf lunch or dinner that all will enjoy.
To schedule a first tee outing (a block of tee times), a minimum of 16 players is required.
To schedule a shotgun event (all players commencing play at the same time at different hole locations), a minimum of 72 players is required. Shotgun start outings will begin at 7:00 A.M. or 8:00 A.M., depending on the time of year. We schedule golf tournaments and outings on all days of the week. If you would like to discuss the option of holding your outing/tournament on a weekend day, we will consider shotgun start outings after 1:30 pm on both weekend days. Please contact our golf professional, Kevin Murphy to discuss your options.
It is our objective to ensure your outing or special occasion exceeds your expectations.
To provide your thirsty golfers with their favorite beverages while playing, a beverage cart will be provided for your event. All food and beverage must be purchased through our Food & Beverage services in our Shamrock Grille & Bar.